ABOUT METAL ASPECTS
Who We Are
Metal Aspects provides a steel fabrication and installation service to clients throughout Kent, London and the home counties. We are committed to delivering high qualtiy products on time, through working to the highest possible standards.
Our experienced team of fabricators and welders are fully insured.
Founded in 1987 by Stephen Whorlow, and trading as Wrought Iron Works, we fabricated gates, railings, handrails, balconies and staircases for homes and Kent-based housebuilders.
Manufacturing our own products we ensured that we offered outstanding quality in bespoke sizes to fit exactly to our client's particular design and specification.
As our metalwork and steel fabrications increased in range and diversity, our client base grew along with the area that we operated across. The change in name and incorporation to Metal Aspects Ltd reflects this expansion to the predominantly steel fabrication and steel construction demand within the housing market.
- 2017 - Moves project management team into new offices
- 2014 - Further expansion with outside painting and assembly yard
- 2006 - Moves to larger premises in north Kent with excellent access to London and Home Counties
- 2000 - Incorporated WIW business launched as Metal Aspects Limited
- 1987 - Wrought Iron Works goes into business